Coldplay

What kind of music do you like? Why do people love music? Different people have different answers. I listen music almost everyday. It means too much to me. Music heals me and it becomes my spiritual pillar. When I feel pain, I hide myself behind my headphones. It allows to escape the real world around me and it takes me to my own little world. It keeps me away from social anxiety. It keeps me away from too many chores. It keeps me away from pressure. It's never easy to always keep a good mood within interpersonal relationships. Sometimes we need to leave from social interaction and give ourselves time to live alone for a while.




I started to listen rock music since my 9th grade. The first band I heard is Coldplay and the first real song I heard is "yellow". I remembered the first time I listened to Coldplay, I cried. I was moved to tears by their music because these songs always reminds me all joys and sorrows of my life. This year, I finally had a chance to go to their concert. It's a incredible experience and I believe I will never forget that night. 

I found one article from Rollingstone's website and I want to share with you. The singer of Coldplay, Chris Martin answered several interesting questions about himself and his band.


Q1:You've said you wrote the song "A Message" naked.
I did write it naked, yeah.


Q2:Have you ever smoked a joint and listened to a record?
I don't care what anyone else does — if you wanna get up in the morning, drop an E and do some stem-cell research, that's amazing. Personally, weed really does nothing for me.

Q3:Speaking of spit, do you ever drool all over your piano?
I drool all over the place. We did this VHI Storytellers the other day. and I could feel there was a Grandpa Simpson bit of drool coming out. I was like, "I hope the camera's on Jon [Buckland, the guitarist]" — because there's nothing you can do. I just shake a lot. If you're in Row A at a Coldplay show, you can really go away with a lot of DNA. You could literally re-create us.
Q4:Do you ever confuse your bandmates Jon Buckland and Will Champion? They're, like, twins.
These days we're so close that we're all starting to have the same length stubble, same color shoes and same trousers. I never confuse them, though, because Jon is a lot nicer to me than Will is.
Q5:You've called Jon your gay lover.
Definitely. But to be honest, I have a few.



Music is for sharing. Here are some of my favorite Coldplay songs. 
  • Yellow 
  • Fix You 
  • Viva La Vida 
  • Paradise 
  • A Sky Full of Stars 
  • In My Place 
  • Everglow 
  • Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall 
  • X & Y 
  • Charlie Brown 
Here is a video of Coldplay 2017 live tour from youtube. I hope you love them as I do!

Comments